By booking/using TVC studio, you shall agree to comply with our Terms & Conditions below.
Booking of Studio
1. The booking time is inclusive of set-up, test-shoot, make-up and post-shoot/event clean up. The hirer is to hand over the studio punctually in the original condition at the end of the session.
2. The hirer will be charged for extra hours at 1.5 times of the agreed rate should there be any overrun or overtime.
3. Extension of booking session(s) is subjected to availability.
4. Full payment applies even if the booking session ends earlier than the original booking time-slot.
5. Bookings are made on a first come first serve basis, hence tentative bookings are not allowed.
6. Once the booking is confirmed, cancellations are not allowed.
Terms of Payment
7. Rental Rates. All prices displayed on our website and rate card are quoted in Singapore Dollars.
8. Payment Mode. We accept payment via
a. Account holder name: • If you are sending through FAST/ACT/GIRO TVC STUDIO PTE. LTD. • If you are sending through MEPS/Local TT Aspire FT Pte. Ltd. on behalf of TVC STUDIO PTE. LTD.
Account number: 8852-1537-8880 Bank name: DBS Bank Ltd Bank code: 7171 Branch code: 001
b. PayNow to: UEN202229251DA00#XNAP (Important: Enter your name in the comments field)
9. We are not liable for any bank or credit charges for fund transfers. The Hirer shall bear the full cost of such charges.
10. 100% Payment. To confirm the booking, the total amount must be paid to secure the booking date.
11. Cancellation/Amendments. Should the Hirer cancel the booking, there will be forfeiture for the deposit paid. Should the Hirer make amendments to the booking date, subject to the availability of the studio, the Hirer must redeem the booking within 30 days from the original booking date. Amendment requests to the booking date must be made at least 3 working days prior to the booking date, subject to 1 change request only. Any Amendment/Change request must be made via email at email@example.com
12. An invoice will be issued and payment must be paid within 7 working days prior to the booking date.
Use of TVC Studio - Facilities & Amenities
By renting TVC studio including cyclorama studio, kitchen set, living room set, lifestyle bedroom/office set, props, equipment, facilities and amenities, you shall agree to the following terms:
13. You acknowledge receiving all the Facilities and Amenities from us in a good, clean and perfectly working condition unless specified in the equipment/studio details. We will not guarantee, assume responsibility or make any claims on the performance of the equipment once it is passed on to the hirer, including Internet/WiFi speed, signal loss/intermittent connection by ISP, Power Supply Failure, and Environmental Noise outside the Studio.
14. The Facilities and Amenities should be used with care and respect. The hirer should not in any way repair or materially alter the physical makeup of the equipment/studio.
15. It is the hirer’s responsibility to check with the studio manager for a list of acceptable materials, fog materials, etc. prior to the rental. The management’s approval is required before using any such materials. The management’s approval of any such materials shall not relieve hirer of liability for any damage as a result of the use of the material.
16. At the end of the booking session, the Facilities and Amenities should be returned in the same condition you received it. All areas should be cleaned, all garbage disposed and all equipment returned to their respective areas of the studio. Should there be damages or clean-up involved for the equipment/studio, the hirer shall be held responsible and the corresponding maintenance fees will be charged accordingly.
17. In the event where the Facilities and Amenities requires additional manpower or equipment for cleaning/repair, the full cost will be borne by the hirer.
18. A cleaning fee will be charged to the hirer if the studio is left un-cleaned after it is handed over.
Safety and Health Declaration
By renting TVC studio including cyclorama studio, kitchen set, living room set, lifestlye bedroom/office set, props, equipment, facilities and amenities, you shall agree to the following terms:
19. The hirer including all crew and talents must provide a health declaration form including their temperature, travel history for the past 14 days, and they must not have any contact with COVID-19 patients for the last 30 days. Those who does not meet our health and safety requirements are strictly NOT allowed to enter TVC Studio.
20. All hirer including all crew and talents must Check-In SAFE ENTRY and Register before coming in to our facilities, and to Check-out and SignOut upon leaving the facilities, subject to the latest IMDA production guideline to the allowable number of crews, talents and social distancing measures.
21. It is the hirer’s responsibility to ensure safety of all visitors, crews and talents including but not limited to cable management, working at height, equipment operation, risk management and other safety measures.
22. TVC Studio Pte Ltd does not hold any responsibility to any accidents that happen in our facilities. Notwithstanding, should there be any incident, you are required to report to the Studio Manager.
23. For safety and security, TVC Studio has multiple CCTV to ensure there are no damages to our Facilities and Amenities during your stay. We only use the CCTV footage for security purposes and respect the privacy of our Hirer, the event and/or production.
24. All additional services and equipment rental are subject to our Production Terms and Conditions.
25. This Agreement and all orders herein shall be governed by and construed under the laws of the Republic of Singapore.
-------- E N D O F A G R E E M E N T --------
You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org should you need further clarifications on the above terms and conditions of the Agreement or mail to the following address.
TVC Studio Pte Ltd
1 Yishun Industrial Street 1, #03-01 A'Posh Bizhub,
Effective November 2020 Last Updated 20 September 2022